Terms & Conditions
To be eligible for the Alliance AL30 50000km Mileage Guarantee Program you must purchase;
- Tyres in a set of 4 or more plus a wheel alignment in a single transaction at a Tyres & More dealership.
- The size of the tyre must be included in the list of sizes covered by the Mileage Guarantee Program.
- Dealers and customers must agree to the Terms and Conditions and sign the declaration.
- At the time of purchase, all 4 four Alliance AL30 tyres must be fitted to the same vehicle plus they must have wheel balancing and an alignment conducted.
- A tyre maintenance service must be conducted every 10000km or 6 months, whichever comes first, at a Tyres & More dealer. Tyres must be rotated at every service, and the service must include visual inspection, checking for appropriate tyre pressure, wheel balancing and alignment, plus include appropriate services when needed. Note: tyre pressure must be set as per vehicle placard.
- The original purchase invoice, wheel alignment invoices and the Tyres & More Tyre Maintenance Program booklet should be retained for the whole period of Mileage Guarantee Program.
- When making a claim, you must present your tyre(s), Tyres & More Tyre Maintenance Program booklet with service records and tyre invoice that shows tyre description, odometer reading and date of installation at a Tyres & More dealership.
- Replacement tyre refers to Alliance AL30 or an equivalent priced tyre of our choice should Alliance AL30 become unavailable. Any extra cost or fees/government charges must be paid by the recipient.
- Guarantee is not transferable for a change of vehicle ownership, and expires after the warrantied kilometres or 5 years from the date of purchase, whichever comes first.
This Guarantee excludes the following:
- Tyres which are unevenly worn down to the tread wear indicators.
- Tyre sizes which are not qualified under the list of Mileage Guarantee Program.
- Damages including but not limited to punctures, gutter damage, breaks/cuts from foreign object, vandalism, wreck, collision or fire wilful damage or chemical degradation.
- Wear caused by improper use, including but not limited to improper inflation, overloading, wheel imbalance, defective vehicle mechanical components, misalignment and off-road use.
- Tyres used in commercial services including but not limited to police, taxi, uber or other ride sharing services, national accounts, government, fleet, contract sales, motorsport, competitive use and towing.
- Tyres supplied as original equipment.
- Any tyre that has not been repaired in accordance with the industry standards. All four Alliance AL30 tyres must be fitted to the same vehicle to be eligible.
- Liability and losses of a consequential nature are limited to the extent permitted by law.