The C.drive2 gives better handling for everyday motorists. It is fuel efficient, plus eco-friendly and offers better handling for everyday motorists or families looking for a safe feel and secure grip on wet roads. It has a quiet ride and crucial stability in emergency situations. Released in 2011 it was the first Yokohama road tyre to benefit from Yokohama's fuel saving and eco-friendly Orange Oil Technology. More
- Orange Oil Tyre Technology - Wet Grip and Fuel economy.
- Large Circumferentail Grooves - Increases Grip and safety.
- Spiral Drain Grooves - Additional wet grip.
- Shortened Lug Grooves - Better Cornering.
- 5 Pitch Variation Tread Design - Low tyre and cabin noise.
- EcoFriendly - Low exhaust emissions.
Width 225 Ratio 60 Diameter 16 Load 98 Speed W Construction Radial