Geolandar H/T G056
The Geolandar H/T G056 is Yokohama's highway terrain tyre, designed for a comfortable drive. It is best for drivers of four-wheel drives and SUVs who spend limited time off-road and are looking for a quiet, comfortable ride with long tread life. Featuring a multi-combination tyre compound, including Yokohama's patented Orange Oil technology, it enhances wet traction, provides better fuel efficiency and improves tread life by up to 21%* compared to the previous model, the Geolandar HT/S G051, that it replaces. The Geolandar H/T G056 is also covered under Yokohama's Free Road Hazard Protection, available when you purchase two or more at a participating Yokohama authorised dealer. More
- Orange Oil Technology - Long Lasting + Fuel Efficiency + Wet Grip Performance
- 5-Pitch Variation - reduces tyre noise.
- Multiple lug grooves - generate high traction on wet road surfaces.
- 4 main Zigzag grooves - improve traction and provides excellent hydroplaning resistance. It also offers a deeper tread depth for better wear performance.
- Adaptive shoulder blocks - reduce tread noise and promotes even wear.
Free Road Hazard Protection when you buy 2 or more Yokohama Geolandar H/T G056 tyresDesigned to protect you from unexpected road hazard damage both on and off the road, YOKOHAMA offers Free Road Hazard Protection when you purchase 2 or more eligible YOKOHAMA Geolandar tyres, including the Geolandar H/T G056. To find out more, click here.
Width 215 Ratio 70 Diameter 15 Load 98 Speed H Construction Radial